Sleek and efficient, the Philips hand blender is a powerful instrument and an ideal kitchen companion for you. Use it to make batter, whip cream or beat eggs in a matter of minutes without messing your kitchen.
Philips Blender HR1350/C
- The hand blender has a powerful motor that consumes 250 watts of power. It requires the standard 220-240 volts to operate. Make sure that your kitchen has the adequate requirements, so as to ensure easy blending.
- The hand blender has a single speed which provides a uniform texture to the puree, cream or sauce prepared.
- The hand blender has been designed to occupy minimal space in your kitchen. The housing material comprises of polypropene and rubber. The jars are made up of Styrene acrylonitrile resin (SAN) material, while the blades are made of durable stainless steel.
- It has a detachable plastic bar, which can be removed by twisting the body of the blender, making it easy to clean.
- The hand blender is dishwasher safe and easy to maintain. The durable and waterproof material keeps it from getting damaged.