Easy Installation: Your UJALA water heater is quite easy to install. Just follow the instructions given in the “installation” part of this manual and get the appliance properly installed. Fully Automatic Operation: BLOWHOT water heater has a continuous impulse ignition system which actuates combustion as soon as you open hot water tap. On closing the tap, the gas supply is automatically cut-off extinguishing the heater. Water Filter: The water filter at the inlet of the heater ensures that the dirt and impurities are blocked and thus prevents water circuit from clogging. Easy Controls: The gas control and water control systems provided in the water heater ensure perfect control on hot water temperature and flow. Temperature Tested Burner: The burner of BLOWHOT water heater is made out of material having melting point above 510°C, thus ensuring a long & trouble free burner life. Double Igniter: The water heater is fitted with two igniters. This feature enables the water heater to work even at low gas pressure and thus utilizes your gas cylinder till the end. Flame Indicator: The window provided on the front enables you to view the flame from outside and works as an indicator that the water heater is in operation. Smoke Free Flame: The combustion system of BLOWHOT water heater is so designed that it is free from deposition of soot in normal use. Silent Worker: BLOWHOT water heater is designed such that it does not produce irritating noise during starting, operation or closure. Temperature Indication (Optional): A digital temperature display mounted on the front panel readily indicates hot water temperature.
Online Gas Water Heater
- EXTRA HEAVY PURE COPPER BURNER FOR EXTRA DURABILITY, MADE IN ZERO PRESSURE WITH FLAME FAILURE PROTECTION
- EXCLUSIVE WITH 5 WAY SAFETY FEATURES TO ENSURE THE SAFETY FROM YOUR PRODUCT
- BIS APPROVED ISI SPECIFICATION TO ENSURE THE LONG LASTING LIFE.
- Working Principle When the hot water Tap is opened, the action of water flow activates the battery operated ignition system. At the same time, it opens the valve that releases gas to the main burner. Mixed with the surrounding air, the gas burns to heat the cold water running through a heat exchanger and hot water flows from the heater outlet. The exhaust products of combustion flow out through the flue.
- MADE IN ZERO PRESSURE WITH FLAME FAILURE PROTECTION
- Anti-Dry Burning Protection
- LPG Water Heater, 6 L Gas Geyser