A beautiful combination of form and function, Futura is the only pressure cooker in the world to have been displayed by The Museum of Modern Art, New York. Futura cooks on average 46 percent faster than a microwave oven. The beautiful, durable black finish given by 60 micron thick hard anodising has two benefits. It makes the pressure cooker absorb heat faster making it more energy-efficient. And the pressure cooker stays looking new for years. The unique pressure regulating system gives you the convenience of finger-tip pressure release and prevents clogging of the steam vent. The double-thick base stays flat, heats evenly and is ideal for light frying before pressure cooking. Recommended for use on gas stoves.
Hawkins Pressure Cooker Futura 3 Ltr. F40
- Ideal for 3 to 4 persons
- Hard anodised body and lid : non-reactive with food; will not tarnish, stays looking new for years
- Base 6.35 mm thick : stays flat, heats evenly and is ideal for light frying before pressure cooking
- Induction models available in 2 Litre, 3 Litre, 4 Litre, 5 Litre, 6 Litre
- Super-fast – 46 percent faster than a microwave oven; Fingertip steam release
- Package Contents: 1 - Pressure Cooker Lid, 1 - Rubber Gasket, 1 - Vent Weight, 1 - Guarantee Card, 1 - Cookbook, 1 - Cleaning Brush, 1 - Service Centre Directory, 1 - Cooker Body, 1 - Grid