The classic is Hawkin's largest selling, most popular range of pressure cookers perhaps because of its attractive combination of features, benefits and price. This range was the first to be introduced by Hawkins and has been kept up to date by numerous innovations and improvements over the years. The latest improvement, introduced in 2005, is a superior pressure regulating system that controls pressure to a narrower, more efficient range, reduces sprouting of frothy foods (such as dal) and is easier to insert and remove. The safety valve is located under the lid handle bar so that when it operates the steam is safely deflected downwards. The gasket has minimum exposure to steam inside the cooker, does not rub every time the product is opened and closed so lasts longer.
Hawkins Pressure Cooker Classic 3 Llt.
- Made from pure aluminum, exterior mirror polished
- Gas Stovetop Compatible
- Base thickness: 3.25 millimeters
- Super fast cooking
- Improved pressure regulator saves more fuel
- Inside fitting safety lid will not open until pressure falls
- Color: Silver, Material: Aluminum Package Contents: 1-Piece Classic Aluminum Pressure Cooker (3 Litres)