From preparing healthy bread toasts to making hot parathas, this Futura HA Tawa from Hawkins makes your cooking a joyful experience. The Hawkins Futura HA Tawa featuring a heavy-gauge aluminium body ensures uniform distribution of heat and fast cooking. For easy handling, this tawa is provided with a stainless steel handle permanently secured by small rivets. Boasting of a sleek black body, this concave pan is perfect to be used on gas hobs for making yummy cutlets, egg omelet, pancake, rotis, phulkas, French toasts and so on.
Hawkins NS Tawa Futura Q42
- Non-stick coating on heavy gauge hard anodized aluminum
- Extra thick for even heating
- Thick stay-cool stainless steel handle
- Nonstick Tava can cook all the foods with less or no oil or butter, if required
- Tava are widely used to cook roti (flatbreads), phulka (puffed unleavened bread) and paratha (layered unleavened bread)
- Non-toxic, non-staining